EXCERPT page containing first few paragraphs. 2023-10-01 09:32:53
UA_SEARCH_BOT_null @ 220.127.116.11
Images from the White Mountains of California.
Includes images up to full camera resolution.
View South to Deep Springs
This 4-frame panorama assembled to 229 megapixels. Presented here at up to 192 megapixels.
Awesome amount of detail—the 50/3.5 is ideally suited for panoramic stitching.
Article continues for subscribers...
Diglloyd Medium Format is by yearly subscription. Subscribe now for about 33 cents a day ($120/year).
BEST DEAL: get full access to ALL 8 PUBLICATIONS for only 68 cents a day ($249.95)!
These systems are hugely expensive, so make the right choice for your own needs (full frame vs medium format).
- In-depth lens evaluations covering behaviors not likely to be found anywhere else, based on real-world field shooting.
- How to configure menus and buttons and best operating practices, gotchas and how-to.
- Real world examples with insights found nowhere else. Make sharper images just by understanding lens and camera behaviors.
- Jaw-dropping image quality found nowhere else utilizing Retina-grade images up to 100 megapixels filling up to 5K display, plus large crops.
- Aperture series from wide open through stopped down, showing the full range of lens performance and bokeh.
- Optical quality analysis of field curvature, focus shift, sharpness, flare, distortion, and performance in the field.