EXCERPT page containing first few paragraphs. 2023-03-29 10:06:23
UA_SEARCH_BOT_null @ 220.127.116.11
Aperture Series: 9050 Pine Creek Road
This series looks at overall rendering quality of the Fujifilm GF 80mm f/1.7 R WR on a medium distance scene, including how its field curvature works out for this near-far subject.
Includes images from f/1.7 to f/11 at up to full sensor resolution, plus crops.
9050 Pine Creek Road
Adobe Camera Raw 18.104.22.1688. View ACR settings. Camera Profile = Adobe Color. Diffraction mitigating sharpening for f/8 (mild) and f/11. Vignetting correction. 14-bit capture.
Article continues for subscribers...
Diglloyd Medium Format is by yearly subscription. Subscribe now for about 33 cents a day ($120/year).
BEST DEAL: get full access to ALL 8 PUBLICATIONS for only 68 cents a day ($249.95)!
Diglloyd Medium Format covers medium format camera systems, including the Hasselblad X1D and Fujifilm GFX.
These systems are hugely expensive, so make the right choice for your own needs (full frame vs medium format).
- In-depth lens evaluations covering behaviors not likely to be found anywhere else, based on real-world field shooting.
- How to configure menus and buttons and best operating practices, gotchas and how-to.
- Real world examples with insights found nowhere else. Make sharper images just by understanding lens and camera behaviors.
- Jaw-dropping image quality found nowhere else utilizing Retina-grade images up to 100 megapixels filling up to 5K display, plus large crops.
- Aperture series from wide open through stopped down, showing the full range of lens performance and bokeh.
- Optical quality analysis of field curvature, focus shift, sharpness, flare, distortion, and performance in the field.