EXCERPT page containing first few paragraphs. 2022-01-28 00:42:07
UA_SEARCH_BOT_null @ 18.104.22.168
This series from f/1.7 through f/11 evaluates the Fujifilm GF 80mm f/1.7 R WR at far distance for sharpness, focus shift, depth of field behavior, lens aberrations.
Performance suitable for a 100-megapixel sensor is awfully hard to come by.
Includes images from f/1.7 to f/11 at up to full sensor resolution.
June Sunrise at Patriarch Grove
Article continues for subscribers...
Diglloyd Medium Format is by yearly subscription. Subscribe now for about 33 cents a day ($120/year).
BEST DEAL: get full access to ALL 8 PUBLICATIONS for only 68 cents a day ($249.95)!
These systems are hugely expensive, so make the right choice for your own needs (full frame vs medium format).
- In-depth lens evaluations covering behaviors not likely to be found anywhere else, based on real-world field shooting.
- How to configure menus and buttons and best operating practices, gotchas and how-to.
- Real world examples with insights found nowhere else. Make sharper images just by understanding lens and camera behaviors.
- Jaw-dropping image quality found nowhere else utilizing Retina-grade images up to 100 megapixels filling up to 5K display, plus large crops.
- Aperture series from wide open through stopped down, showing the full range of lens performance and bokeh.
- Optical quality analysis of field curvature, focus shift, sharpness, flare, distortion, and performance in the field.