EXCERPT page containing first few paragraphs. 2023-03-29 08:58:00
UA_SEARCH_BOT_null @ 184.108.40.206
Aperture Series: June Sunrise at Patriarch Grove
This series from f/1.7 through f/11 evaluates the Fujifilm GF 80mm f/1.7 R WR at far distance for sharpness, focus shift, depth of field behavior, lens aberrations.
Performance suitable for a 100-megapixel sensor is awfully hard to come by.
Includes images from f/1.7 to f/11 at up to full sensor resolution.
June Sunrise at Patriarch Grove
Adobe Camera Raw 220.127.116.113. View ACR settings. Camera Profile = Astia. Diffraction mitigating sharpening for f/9, f/11. 14-bit lossless capture. Vignetting corrected.
Article continues for subscribers...
Diglloyd Medium Format is by yearly subscription. Subscribe now for about 33 cents a day ($120/year).
BEST DEAL: get full access to ALL 8 PUBLICATIONS for only 68 cents a day ($249.95)!
Diglloyd Medium Format covers medium format camera systems, including the Hasselblad X1D and Fujifilm GFX.
These systems are hugely expensive, so make the right choice for your own needs (full frame vs medium format).
- In-depth lens evaluations covering behaviors not likely to be found anywhere else, based on real-world field shooting.
- How to configure menus and buttons and best operating practices, gotchas and how-to.
- Real world examples with insights found nowhere else. Make sharper images just by understanding lens and camera behaviors.
- Jaw-dropping image quality found nowhere else utilizing Retina-grade images up to 100 megapixels filling up to 5K display, plus large crops.
- Aperture series from wide open through stopped down, showing the full range of lens performance and bokeh.
- Optical quality analysis of field curvature, focus shift, sharpness, flare, distortion, and performance in the field.