EXCERPT page containing first few paragraphs. 2022-05-28 22:55:53
UA_SEARCH_BOT_null @ 220.127.116.11
This study evaluates the Fujifilm GF 80mm f/1.7 R WR on a distant landscape scene, showing and confirming the findings in Pine Creek Valley view to Freshly-Dusted High Peaks.
Sharpness across the field is the focus, as well as which aperture is required for maximum performance over the frame given the very troublesome field curvature.
Includes images from f/1.7 to f/8 at up to full sensor resolution, plus crops.
View over Patriarch Grove to Southwest
Article continues for subscribers...
Diglloyd Medium Format is by yearly subscription. Subscribe now for about 33 cents a day ($120/year).
BEST DEAL: get full access to ALL 8 PUBLICATIONS for only 68 cents a day ($249.95)!
These systems are hugely expensive, so make the right choice for your own needs (full frame vs medium format).
- In-depth lens evaluations covering behaviors not likely to be found anywhere else, based on real-world field shooting.
- How to configure menus and buttons and best operating practices, gotchas and how-to.
- Real world examples with insights found nowhere else. Make sharper images just by understanding lens and camera behaviors.
- Jaw-dropping image quality found nowhere else utilizing Retina-grade images up to 100 megapixels filling up to 5K display, plus large crops.
- Aperture series from wide open through stopped down, showing the full range of lens performance and bokeh.
- Optical quality analysis of field curvature, focus shift, sharpness, flare, distortion, and performance in the field.