EXCERPT page containing first few paragraphs. 2019-03-24 15:26:53
UA_SEARCH_BOT_null @ 18.104.22.168
The Fujifilm GFX is a high-res display wunder-kamera. It ships with its high-res EVF which slots into the hot-shoe area, but the optional tilt adapter for the EVF can be used for other shooting positions—very nice in the field.
Not just one but THREE high-res displays are included. No other mirrorless camera or DSLR on the market (as of early 2017) offers such a combination.
Not just high-res, but OLED, OLED having far superior contrast.
The Fujifilm GFX has a 3.69 Mdot OLED EVF. The Hasselblad X1D has a 2.36 Mdot XGA Electronic Viewfinder—much lower resolution and not OLED either (OLED is far superior for contrast). Once you experience hi-res there is no going back.
Article continues for subscribers...
Diglloyd Medium Format is by yearly subscription. Subscribe now for about 27 cents a day ($100/year).
BEST DEAL: get full access to ALL 7 PUBLICATIONS for only 68 cents a day ($249.95)!
These systems are hugely expensive, so make the right choice for your own needs (full frame vs medium format).
- In-depth lens evaluations covering behaviors not likely to be found anywhere else, based on real-world field shooting.
- How to configure menus and buttons and best operating practices, gotchas and how-to.
- Real world examples with insights found nowhere else. Make sharper images just by understanding lens and camera behaviors.
- Jaw-dropping image quality found nowhere else utilizing Retina-grade images up to 28 megapixels filling up to 5K display, plus large crops.
- Aperture series from wide open through stopped down, showing the full range of lens performance and bokeh.
- Optical quality analysis of field curvature, focus shift, sharpness, flare, distortion, and performance in the field.