EXCERPT page containing first few paragraphs. 2023-10-01 08:17:03
UA_SEARCH_BOT_null @ 188.8.131.52
The Fujifilm PDF goes into great detail.
- Sensor cleaning, ultrasonic.
- Purely electronic shutter option for ZERO vibration (not even a closing 2nd curtain).
- Lossless-compressed raw (it’s about time that Sony figures that out, since uncompressed files are huge).
- 3.69 megadot OLED EVF, 3.2-inch 2.36 megadot tilting rear LCD, 1.28-inch monochrome LCD at camera top.
- Ability to shoot via wireless remote.
- USB 3.0 high speed. Unknown: can camera be charged via this connector? (probably not)
- Almost a kilogram in weight without a lens. Body will be well over kg with an L-bracket.
- No sensor stabilization, so no possibility of SuperRes pixel shift mode as per Pentax K1.
Article continues for subscribers...
Diglloyd Medium Format is by yearly subscription. Subscribe now for about 33 cents a day ($120/year).
BEST DEAL: get full access to ALL 8 PUBLICATIONS for only 68 cents a day ($249.95)!
These systems are hugely expensive, so make the right choice for your own needs (full frame vs medium format).
- In-depth lens evaluations covering behaviors not likely to be found anywhere else, based on real-world field shooting.
- How to configure menus and buttons and best operating practices, gotchas and how-to.
- Real world examples with insights found nowhere else. Make sharper images just by understanding lens and camera behaviors.
- Jaw-dropping image quality found nowhere else utilizing Retina-grade images up to 100 megapixels filling up to 5K display, plus large crops.
- Aperture series from wide open through stopped down, showing the full range of lens performance and bokeh.
- Optical quality analysis of field curvature, focus shift, sharpness, flare, distortion, and performance in the field.