EXCERPT page containing first few paragraphs. 2022-08-18 16:25:34
UA_SEARCH_BOT_null @ 126.96.36.199
This page shows selected focus stacking examples shot with the Fujifilm GFX100. Many other focus stacked images with the Fujifilm GFX100 are found on each GF lens page.feature of the
Image presented at sizes up to 100 megapixels.
These examples show focus stacked images and can be toggled for a single non-stacked frame chosen as the best of the series for where its limited depth of field falls.
The 8232 size is 50 megapixels equivalent in size to Fujifilm GFX 50S images. Note that the 50 megapixel size images are free of digital artifacts like aliasing with superior micro contrast and per-pixel detail—it”s not even a contest—the GFX100 delivers far superior image quality at the 50 megapixel size vs the GFX 50S.
Article continues for subscribers...
Diglloyd Medium Format is by yearly subscription. Subscribe now for about 33 cents a day ($120/year).
BEST DEAL: get full access to ALL 8 PUBLICATIONS for only 68 cents a day ($249.95)!
These systems are hugely expensive, so make the right choice for your own needs (full frame vs medium format).
- In-depth lens evaluations covering behaviors not likely to be found anywhere else, based on real-world field shooting.
- How to configure menus and buttons and best operating practices, gotchas and how-to.
- Real world examples with insights found nowhere else. Make sharper images just by understanding lens and camera behaviors.
- Jaw-dropping image quality found nowhere else utilizing Retina-grade images up to 100 megapixels filling up to 5K display, plus large crops.
- Aperture series from wide open through stopped down, showing the full range of lens performance and bokeh.
- Optical quality analysis of field curvature, focus shift, sharpness, flare, distortion, and performance in the field.