EXCERPT page containing first few paragraphs. 2022-08-18 15:20:17
UA_SEARCH_BOT_null @ 220.127.116.11
While I took this selfie for my own purposes, it turns out to be an outstanding test of the practical capabilities of the Fujifilm GFX100—a bright sunset with a strongly shadowed backlit subject is a tough test! It demonstrates the total imaging potential at 100 megapixels about as well as any image can. View it at 100 megapixels and judge it for yourself in the context of the aggressive contrast control.
Article continues for subscribers...
Diglloyd Medium Format is by yearly subscription. Subscribe now for about 33 cents a day ($120/year).
BEST DEAL: get full access to ALL 8 PUBLICATIONS for only 68 cents a day ($249.95)!
These systems are hugely expensive, so make the right choice for your own needs (full frame vs medium format).
- In-depth lens evaluations covering behaviors not likely to be found anywhere else, based on real-world field shooting.
- How to configure menus and buttons and best operating practices, gotchas and how-to.
- Real world examples with insights found nowhere else. Make sharper images just by understanding lens and camera behaviors.
- Jaw-dropping image quality found nowhere else utilizing Retina-grade images up to 100 megapixels filling up to 5K display, plus large crops.
- Aperture series from wide open through stopped down, showing the full range of lens performance and bokeh.
- Optical quality analysis of field curvature, focus shift, sharpness, flare, distortion, and performance in the field.