EXCERPT page containing first few paragraphs. 2021-06-24 07:41:51
UA_SEARCH_BOT_null @ 220.127.116.11
In late 2018 Fujifilm followed its successful Fujifilm GFX-50S camera with the Fujifilm GFX-50R, a reduced form-factor camera with the same mount and same sensor. The 50R omits the top OLED display and uses a built-in EVF with a less good magnification.
- Rangefinder-Inspired Body Design
- 51.4MP 43.8 x 32.9mm CMOS Sensor yielding 8256 X 6192 = 51.1 megapixel images
- X-Processor Pro Image Processor
- Built-In 3.69m-Dot 0.77x OLED EVF
- 3.2" 2.36m-Dot Tilting Touchscreen LC
- 117-Point Contrast-Detection AF System
- Extended ISO 50-102400, 3 fps Shooting
- Full HD 1080p Video Recording at 30 fps
- Bluetooth Low Energy, Dual SD Card Slots
- Weather-Sealed Magnesium-Alloy Body
Article continues for subscribers...
Diglloyd Medium Format is by yearly subscription. Subscribe now for about 33 cents a day ($120/year).
BEST DEAL: get full access to ALL 8 PUBLICATIONS for only 68 cents a day ($249.95)!
These systems are hugely expensive, so make the right choice for your own needs (full frame vs medium format).
- In-depth lens evaluations covering behaviors not likely to be found anywhere else, based on real-world field shooting.
- How to configure menus and buttons and best operating practices, gotchas and how-to.
- Real world examples with insights found nowhere else. Make sharper images just by understanding lens and camera behaviors.
- Jaw-dropping image quality found nowhere else utilizing Retina-grade images up to 100 megapixels filling up to 5K display, plus large crops.
- Aperture series from wide open through stopped down, showing the full range of lens performance and bokeh.
- Optical quality analysis of field curvature, focus shift, sharpness, flare, distortion, and performance in the field.