EXCERPT page containing first few paragraphs. 2019-06-20 01:04:15
UA_SEARCH_BOT_null @ 188.8.131.52
What makes the quality possible in the images that follow is the extremely high pixel quality from the Hasselblad H6D-100C—time and again I am struck by the incredible amount of detail with outstanding pixel quality. Shoot the H6D as ISO 64 with proper ETTR exposure and the resulting raw-file image quality is like putty in the hand for post processing. It is night and day better compared to say, a Sony A7R III— no “brittle” pixels to foil artistic intent.
Article continues for subscribers...
Diglloyd Medium Format is by yearly subscription. Subscribe now for about 27 cents a day ($100/year).
BEST DEAL: get full access to ALL 8 PUBLICATIONS for only 68 cents a day ($249.95)!
These systems are hugely expensive, so make the right choice for your own needs (full frame vs medium format).
- In-depth lens evaluations covering behaviors not likely to be found anywhere else, based on real-world field shooting.
- How to configure menus and buttons and best operating practices, gotchas and how-to.
- Real world examples with insights found nowhere else. Make sharper images just by understanding lens and camera behaviors.
- Jaw-dropping image quality found nowhere else utilizing Retina-grade images up to 28 megapixels filling up to 5K display, plus large crops.
- Aperture series from wide open through stopped down, showing the full range of lens performance and bokeh.
- Optical quality analysis of field curvature, focus shift, sharpness, flare, distortion, and performance in the field.