EXCERPT page containing first few paragraphs. 2019-03-24 15:27:10
UA_SEARCH_BOT_null @ 18.104.22.168
The about $5890 Hasselblad HC 120mm f/4 II is a moderate telephoto macro lens that on a 53.8 X 40 mm sensor equivalent to an 81mm field of view on the 35mm format (long edge). Its f/4 aperture is equivalent to f/6 on the 35mm format.
- Hasselblad H System
- Aperture Range: f/4to f/45
- Improved Shutter Unit, 1/2000 Sec Sync
- Construction: 9 Elements / 9 Groups
- Life-Size 1:1 Maximum Magnification
- Minimum Focus Distance: 1.3 ft
- Front Focusing with MF Override
- Front Filter Thread: 67mm
Article continues for subscribers...
Diglloyd Medium Format is by yearly subscription. Subscribe now for about 27 cents a day ($100/year).
BEST DEAL: get full access to ALL 7 PUBLICATIONS for only 68 cents a day ($249.95)!
These systems are hugely expensive, so make the right choice for your own needs (full frame vs medium format).
- In-depth lens evaluations covering behaviors not likely to be found anywhere else, based on real-world field shooting.
- How to configure menus and buttons and best operating practices, gotchas and how-to.
- Real world examples with insights found nowhere else. Make sharper images just by understanding lens and camera behaviors.
- Jaw-dropping image quality found nowhere else utilizing Retina-grade images up to 28 megapixels filling up to 5K display, plus large crops.
- Aperture series from wide open through stopped down, showing the full range of lens performance and bokeh.
- Optical quality analysis of field curvature, focus shift, sharpness, flare, distortion, and performance in the field.