EXCERPT page containing first few paragraphs. 2021-10-21 01:38:44
UA_SEARCH_BOT_null @ 184.108.40.206
Includes images up to the full 100 megapixel camera resolution.
Lloyd at Old Juniper 'Bonsai'
I take selfies once a day or so to document the trip for myself; a selfie shows me what the conditions were like, what I wore/carried/etc. And because otherwise I'd never get any pictures of myself. Here in 2018, there would often be snow too much of a hassle to deal with without snowshoes But no snow up to 11,000' elevation—I love it—warming temperatures have their upside. But it had better snow soon as the soil is dry hydrophobic dust.
Article continues for subscribers...
Diglloyd Medium Format is by yearly subscription. Subscribe now for about 33 cents a day ($120/year).
BEST DEAL: get full access to ALL 8 PUBLICATIONS for only 68 cents a day ($249.95)!
These systems are hugely expensive, so make the right choice for your own needs (full frame vs medium format).
- In-depth lens evaluations covering behaviors not likely to be found anywhere else, based on real-world field shooting.
- How to configure menus and buttons and best operating practices, gotchas and how-to.
- Real world examples with insights found nowhere else. Make sharper images just by understanding lens and camera behaviors.
- Jaw-dropping image quality found nowhere else utilizing Retina-grade images up to 100 megapixels filling up to 5K display, plus large crops.
- Aperture series from wide open through stopped down, showing the full range of lens performance and bokeh.
- Optical quality analysis of field curvature, focus shift, sharpness, flare, distortion, and performance in the field.