EXCERPT page containing first few paragraphs. 2019-03-25 12:03:37
UA_SEARCH_BOT_null @ 220.127.116.11
Includes images up to the full 100 megapixel camera resolution.
I normally don’t take and eat Brook Trout near spawning time, but these brookies (all male) were actively feeding which spawning Brook Trout generally do not do (in my experience over many years, at this elevation). Also I observed no redds, and concluding that spawning was over. But... gutting these brook trout, they all had milt. Quite possibly given the rapid and unprecedented draw-down of Saddlebag Lake, they were unable to spawn this year.
Article continues for subscribers...
Diglloyd Medium Format is by yearly subscription. Subscribe now for about 27 cents a day ($100/year).
BEST DEAL: get full access to ALL 7 PUBLICATIONS for only 68 cents a day ($249.95)!
These systems are hugely expensive, so make the right choice for your own needs (full frame vs medium format).
- In-depth lens evaluations covering behaviors not likely to be found anywhere else, based on real-world field shooting.
- How to configure menus and buttons and best operating practices, gotchas and how-to.
- Real world examples with insights found nowhere else. Make sharper images just by understanding lens and camera behaviors.
- Jaw-dropping image quality found nowhere else utilizing Retina-grade images up to 28 megapixels filling up to 5K display, plus large crops.
- Aperture series from wide open through stopped down, showing the full range of lens performance and bokeh.
- Optical quality analysis of field curvature, focus shift, sharpness, flare, distortion, and performance in the field.