EXCERPT page containing first few paragraphs. 2020-09-24 21:10:01
UA_SEARCH_BOT_null @ 126.96.36.199
The about $5150 Hasselblad HC 50mm f/3.5 II is a moderate wide angle lens that on a 53.8 X 40 mm sensor equivalent to a 34mm field of view on the 35mm format (long edge). Its f/3.5 f-stop is equivalent to f/3.0on the 35mm format.
- Hasselblad H System
- Aperture Range: f/3.5 to f/32
- Improved Shutter Unit, 1/2000 Sec Sync
- Construction: 11 Elements / 7 Groups
- Minimum Focus Distance: 2'
- Rear Focusing with MF Override
- Front Filter Thread: 77mm
Article continues for subscribers...
Diglloyd Medium Format is by yearly subscription. Subscribe now for about 33 cents a day ($120/year).
BEST DEAL: get full access to ALL 8 PUBLICATIONS for only 68 cents a day ($249.95)!
These systems are hugely expensive, so make the right choice for your own needs (full frame vs medium format).
- In-depth lens evaluations covering behaviors not likely to be found anywhere else, based on real-world field shooting.
- How to configure menus and buttons and best operating practices, gotchas and how-to.
- Real world examples with insights found nowhere else. Make sharper images just by understanding lens and camera behaviors.
- Jaw-dropping image quality found nowhere else utilizing Retina-grade images up to 100 megapixels filling up to 5K display, plus large crops.
- Aperture series from wide open through stopped down, showing the full range of lens performance and bokeh.
- Optical quality analysis of field curvature, focus shift, sharpness, flare, distortion, and performance in the field.