EXCERPT page containing first few paragraphs. 2021-06-22 10:31:28
UA_SEARCH_BOT_null @ 18.104.22.168
The LCD and EVF on the Hasselblad X1D are adequate, but obviously inferior to the best on the market (Leica SL EVF, Nikon D5 rear LCD, Panasonic GH5 EVF, presumably the Fujifilm GFX EVF and LCD both). An about $9000 camera (without lens) the X1D surely merits state of the art displays in both areas rather than consumer grade displays.
Article continues for subscribers...
Diglloyd Medium Format is by yearly subscription. Subscribe now for about 33 cents a day ($120/year).
BEST DEAL: get full access to ALL 8 PUBLICATIONS for only 68 cents a day ($249.95)!
These systems are hugely expensive, so make the right choice for your own needs (full frame vs medium format).
- In-depth lens evaluations covering behaviors not likely to be found anywhere else, based on real-world field shooting.
- How to configure menus and buttons and best operating practices, gotchas and how-to.
- Real world examples with insights found nowhere else. Make sharper images just by understanding lens and camera behaviors.
- Jaw-dropping image quality found nowhere else utilizing Retina-grade images up to 100 megapixels filling up to 5K display, plus large crops.
- Aperture series from wide open through stopped down, showing the full range of lens performance and bokeh.
- Optical quality analysis of field curvature, focus shift, sharpness, flare, distortion, and performance in the field.