EXCERPT page containing first few paragraphs. 2019-08-24 16:35:44
UA_SEARCH_BOT_null @ 126.96.36.199
This series assesses overall image quality on a far distance scene with very strong backlighting.
The Hasselblad XCD 120mm f/3.5 is a macro lens, so how does it perform at far distance? High performance near and far is a boon that makes a lens much more versatile.
View Over Trees To High Peaks, Rock Creek High Country
Adobe Camera Raw 10.5.0.1001. View ACR settings. Camera Profile = Camera Standard. Shadows opened up to see more detail under the log and similar.
Diffraction mitigating sharpening used for f/11 (minimal).
Article continues for subscribers...
Diglloyd Medium Format is by yearly subscription. Subscribe now for about 33 cents a day ($120/year).
BEST DEAL: get full access to ALL 8 PUBLICATIONS for only 68 cents a day ($249.95)!
These systems are hugely expensive, so make the right choice for your own needs (full frame vs medium format).
- In-depth lens evaluations covering behaviors not likely to be found anywhere else, based on real-world field shooting.
- How to configure menus and buttons and best operating practices, gotchas and how-to.
- Real world examples with insights found nowhere else. Make sharper images just by understanding lens and camera behaviors.
- Jaw-dropping image quality found nowhere else utilizing Retina-grade images up to 100 megapixels filling up to 5K display, plus large crops.
- Aperture series from wide open through stopped down, showing the full range of lens performance and bokeh.
- Optical quality analysis of field curvature, focus shift, sharpness, flare, distortion, and performance in the field.