EXCERPT page containing first few paragraphs. 2021-06-24 14:40:26
UA_SEARCH_BOT_null @ 22.214.171.124
This series assesses overall image quality on a far distance scene with very strong backlighting.
The Hasselblad XCD 120mm f/3.5 is a macro lens, so how does it perform at far distance? High performance near and far is a boon that makes a lens much more versatile.
View Over Trees To High Peaks, Rock Creek High Country
Adobe Camera Raw 10.5.0.1001. View ACR settings. Camera Profile = Camera Standard. Shadows opened up to see more detail under the log and similar.
Article continues for subscribers...
Diglloyd Medium Format is by yearly subscription. Subscribe now for about 33 cents a day ($120/year).
BEST DEAL: get full access to ALL 8 PUBLICATIONS for only 68 cents a day ($249.95)!
These systems are hugely expensive, so make the right choice for your own needs (full frame vs medium format).
- In-depth lens evaluations covering behaviors not likely to be found anywhere else, based on real-world field shooting.
- How to configure menus and buttons and best operating practices, gotchas and how-to.
- Real world examples with insights found nowhere else. Make sharper images just by understanding lens and camera behaviors.
- Jaw-dropping image quality found nowhere else utilizing Retina-grade images up to 100 megapixels filling up to 5K display, plus large crops.
- Aperture series from wide open through stopped down, showing the full range of lens performance and bokeh.
- Optical quality analysis of field curvature, focus shift, sharpness, flare, distortion, and performance in the field.