EXCERPT page containing first few paragraphs. 2019-03-25 12:03:06
UA_SEARCH_BOT_null @ 184.108.40.206
Examples from the Tuolumne Meadows corral.
Mule of a different color
Been to the desert on a mule with no name. Well, at least it’s Tuolumne Meadows where it’s not too hot. To confine grass-loving animals in a dusty enclosure all day long not so nice, but these mules (and one horse) seemed to be just fine.
This image showcases both the high resolving power and contrast of the Hasselblad XCD 120mm f/3.5 along with the stellar image quality of the Hasselblad X1D. With contrast control, the high contrast of the XCD 120/3.5 shines even in this backlit situation.
While this image looks good on a regular display, the contrast of an iMac 5K delivers an outstanding visual impact.
Article continues for subscribers...
Diglloyd Medium Format is by yearly subscription. Subscribe now for about 27 cents a day ($100/year).
BEST DEAL: get full access to ALL 7 PUBLICATIONS for only 68 cents a day ($249.95)!
These systems are hugely expensive, so make the right choice for your own needs (full frame vs medium format).
- In-depth lens evaluations covering behaviors not likely to be found anywhere else, based on real-world field shooting.
- How to configure menus and buttons and best operating practices, gotchas and how-to.
- Real world examples with insights found nowhere else. Make sharper images just by understanding lens and camera behaviors.
- Jaw-dropping image quality found nowhere else utilizing Retina-grade images up to 28 megapixels filling up to 5K display, plus large crops.
- Aperture series from wide open through stopped down, showing the full range of lens performance and bokeh.
- Optical quality analysis of field curvature, focus shift, sharpness, flare, distortion, and performance in the field.