EXCERPT page containing first few paragraphs. 2022-10-02 00:41:34
UA_SEARCH_BOT_null @ 18.104.22.168
This aperture series from f/4.8 through f/8 evaluates the far-distance performance of the Hasselblad XCD 135mm f/2.8 with the Hasselblad TC1.7x teleconverter.
Includes images up to full camera resolution.
View Down Canyon to Owens Lake Facility (with TC 1.7x)
Adobe Camera Raw 22.214.171.1247. View ACR settings. Enhance Details. Vignetting NOT corrected. Bluish light and a significant magenta tint from dusk lighting (overhead clouds) was mostly corrected out. Slight diffraction mitigating sharpening for f/8.
Article continues for subscribers...
Diglloyd Medium Format is by yearly subscription. Subscribe now for about 33 cents a day ($120/year).
BEST DEAL: get full access to ALL 8 PUBLICATIONS for only 68 cents a day ($249.95)!
These systems are hugely expensive, so make the right choice for your own needs (full frame vs medium format).
- In-depth lens evaluations covering behaviors not likely to be found anywhere else, based on real-world field shooting.
- How to configure menus and buttons and best operating practices, gotchas and how-to.
- Real world examples with insights found nowhere else. Make sharper images just by understanding lens and camera behaviors.
- Jaw-dropping image quality found nowhere else utilizing Retina-grade images up to 100 megapixels filling up to 5K display, plus large crops.
- Aperture series from wide open through stopped down, showing the full range of lens performance and bokeh.
- Optical quality analysis of field curvature, focus shift, sharpness, flare, distortion, and performance in the field.