EXCERPT page containing first few paragraphs. 2019-12-13 02:35:57
UA_SEARCH_BOT_null @ 220.127.116.11
This series assesses overall image quality as well as focus shift at very close range to far distance. The tripod was about 2 feet = 2/3 meter from the log, thus demands on depth of field are high.
A 2-frame focus stack is included.
Dark Log in Alpine Creek
Deeply buried in the creek bottom, a waterlogged redwood tree could be hundreds of years old or more, and is resistant to erosion and rot.
Adobe Camera Raw 10.4.0.976. View ACR settings. Camera Profile = Camera Standard.
Article continues for subscribers...
Diglloyd Medium Format is by yearly subscription. Subscribe now for about 33 cents a day ($120/year).
BEST DEAL: get full access to ALL 8 PUBLICATIONS for only 68 cents a day ($249.95)!
These systems are hugely expensive, so make the right choice for your own needs (full frame vs medium format).
- In-depth lens evaluations covering behaviors not likely to be found anywhere else, based on real-world field shooting.
- How to configure menus and buttons and best operating practices, gotchas and how-to.
- Real world examples with insights found nowhere else. Make sharper images just by understanding lens and camera behaviors.
- Jaw-dropping image quality found nowhere else utilizing Retina-grade images up to 100 megapixels filling up to 5K display, plus large crops.
- Aperture series from wide open through stopped down, showing the full range of lens performance and bokeh.
- Optical quality analysis of field curvature, focus shift, sharpness, flare, distortion, and performance in the field.