EXCERPT page containing first few paragraphs. 2021-06-20 23:52:21
UA_SEARCH_BOT_null @ 22.214.171.124
This aperture series from f/1.9 through f/5.6 evaluates performance at distance of the Hasselblad XCD 80mm f/1.9. Regrettably, f/8 could not be obtained due to the unreliability of the Hasselblad X1D II with exposures of 16 seconds or longer.
A moderate left/right symmetry issue is also shown. Is it a lens mount planarity issue, or the lens? Because the XCD 35-75mm also shows a symmetry issue at 75mm.
Article continues for subscribers...
Diglloyd Medium Format is by yearly subscription. Subscribe now for about 33 cents a day ($120/year).
BEST DEAL: get full access to ALL 8 PUBLICATIONS for only 68 cents a day ($249.95)!
These systems are hugely expensive, so make the right choice for your own needs (full frame vs medium format).
- In-depth lens evaluations covering behaviors not likely to be found anywhere else, based on real-world field shooting.
- How to configure menus and buttons and best operating practices, gotchas and how-to.
- Real world examples with insights found nowhere else. Make sharper images just by understanding lens and camera behaviors.
- Jaw-dropping image quality found nowhere else utilizing Retina-grade images up to 100 megapixels filling up to 5K display, plus large crops.
- Aperture series from wide open through stopped down, showing the full range of lens performance and bokeh.
- Optical quality analysis of field curvature, focus shift, sharpness, flare, distortion, and performance in the field.