EXCERPT page containing first few paragraphs. 2019-08-24 16:36:36
UA_SEARCH_BOT_null @ 18.104.22.168
The about $11,750 Leica 30-90mm f/3.5-5.6 Vario-Elmar-S is a relatively compact all-arounder that has its place in the bag as a convenient travel lens and/or for when the shooting situation changes rapidly. Paired with the Leica S 24mm f/3.5 and the 100mm f/2, one might be content with a kit spanning a 24-100mm range and yet not be too bulky for travel.
Article continues for subscribers...
Diglloyd Medium Format is by yearly subscription. Subscribe now for about 33 cents a day ($120/year).
BEST DEAL: get full access to ALL 8 PUBLICATIONS for only 68 cents a day ($249.95)!
These systems are hugely expensive, so make the right choice for your own needs (full frame vs medium format).
- In-depth lens evaluations covering behaviors not likely to be found anywhere else, based on real-world field shooting.
- How to configure menus and buttons and best operating practices, gotchas and how-to.
- Real world examples with insights found nowhere else. Make sharper images just by understanding lens and camera behaviors.
- Jaw-dropping image quality found nowhere else utilizing Retina-grade images up to 100 megapixels filling up to 5K display, plus large crops.
- Aperture series from wide open through stopped down, showing the full range of lens performance and bokeh.
- Optical quality analysis of field curvature, focus shift, sharpness, flare, distortion, and performance in the field.