EXCERPT page containing first few paragraphs. 2022-08-15 23:49:33
UA_SEARCH_BOT_null @ 126.96.36.199
This series shot in mid-afternoon. The sunlight was harsh, and the image quality that results is a testament to the quality of the S006 CCD sensor.
This series is designed to assess far field performance—a planar subject at a uniform distance.
Dana Glacier and Moraine, Dana Lake
Adobe Camera Camera Raw 9.1 (441). ACR settings. Camera Profile = Adobe Standard. No lens corrections were used.
A polarizer was used to improve contrast, though it was used at minimal polarization to avoid darkening the sky.
Article continues for subscribers...
Diglloyd Medium Format is by yearly subscription. Subscribe now for about 33 cents a day ($120/year).
BEST DEAL: get full access to ALL 8 PUBLICATIONS for only 68 cents a day ($249.95)!
These systems are hugely expensive, so make the right choice for your own needs (full frame vs medium format).
- In-depth lens evaluations covering behaviors not likely to be found anywhere else, based on real-world field shooting.
- How to configure menus and buttons and best operating practices, gotchas and how-to.
- Real world examples with insights found nowhere else. Make sharper images just by understanding lens and camera behaviors.
- Jaw-dropping image quality found nowhere else utilizing Retina-grade images up to 100 megapixels filling up to 5K display, plus large crops.
- Aperture series from wide open through stopped down, showing the full range of lens performance and bokeh.
- Optical quality analysis of field curvature, focus shift, sharpness, flare, distortion, and performance in the field.