EXCERPT page containing first few paragraphs. 2019-09-21 00:55:31
UA_SEARCH_BOT_null @ 22.214.171.124
Pieter Kers, Amsterdam
Moiré can be a problem for some types of shooting:
I just printed parts of some 122 cm print from both the D3x and the S2- from your the mosaic provided raw images. ( I have a HP z3100 printer) .
The S2 images show a gruesome amount of moire as you also showed n screen.- but it now I know it also shows in print. The D3x shows it a bit too but not that I have to come into action. ( and keeps up really well I see) .
Article continues for subscribers...
Diglloyd Medium Format is by yearly subscription. Subscribe now for about 33 cents a day ($120/year).
BEST DEAL: get full access to ALL 8 PUBLICATIONS for only 68 cents a day ($249.95)!
These systems are hugely expensive, so make the right choice for your own needs (full frame vs medium format).
- In-depth lens evaluations covering behaviors not likely to be found anywhere else, based on real-world field shooting.
- How to configure menus and buttons and best operating practices, gotchas and how-to.
- Real world examples with insights found nowhere else. Make sharper images just by understanding lens and camera behaviors.
- Jaw-dropping image quality found nowhere else utilizing Retina-grade images up to 100 megapixels filling up to 5K display, plus large crops.
- Aperture series from wide open through stopped down, showing the full range of lens performance and bokeh.
- Optical quality analysis of field curvature, focus shift, sharpness, flare, distortion, and performance in the field.