EXCERPT page containing first few paragraphs. 2023-10-01 23:01:29
UA_SEARCH_BOT_null @ 188.8.131.52
Multi-frame stitching and panoramas are at your fingertips with relative easy. This article covers the basics of shooting panoramas and stitched images. The happy news is that fine results are possible even shooting handheld!
Last month’s article discussed upscaling images with Gigapixel AI for incredible results that can print much larger than one might thing, But what if a wider field of view is desired, or a wide aspect ratio without cropping, with more resolution as a bonus?
Article continues for subscribers...
Diglloyd Medium Format is by yearly subscription. Subscribe now for about 33 cents a day ($120/year).
BEST DEAL: get full access to ALL 8 PUBLICATIONS for only 68 cents a day ($249.95)!
These systems are hugely expensive, so make the right choice for your own needs (full frame vs medium format).
- In-depth lens evaluations covering behaviors not likely to be found anywhere else, based on real-world field shooting.
- How to configure menus and buttons and best operating practices, gotchas and how-to.
- Real world examples with insights found nowhere else. Make sharper images just by understanding lens and camera behaviors.
- Jaw-dropping image quality found nowhere else utilizing Retina-grade images up to 100 megapixels filling up to 5K display, plus large crops.
- Aperture series from wide open through stopped down, showing the full range of lens performance and bokeh.
- Optical quality analysis of field curvature, focus shift, sharpness, flare, distortion, and performance in the field.