EXCERPT page containing first few paragraphs. 2022-08-16 00:46:36
UA_SEARCH_BOT_null @ 184.108.40.206
The f/11 frame from this series was used for the Pentax 645Z versus Sony A7R + Zeiss 21/2 Distagon comparison.
Mirror lockup with 2 second self timer used.
f-stop: 4, 5.6, 8, 11, 16, 22
shutter: 1/40, 1/30, 1/15, 1/8, 1/4, 0.4
Some minor brightness adjustments were made.
Article continues for subscribers...
Diglloyd Medium Format is by yearly subscription. Subscribe now for about 33 cents a day ($120/year).
BEST DEAL: get full access to ALL 8 PUBLICATIONS for only 68 cents a day ($249.95)!
These systems are hugely expensive, so make the right choice for your own needs (full frame vs medium format).
- In-depth lens evaluations covering behaviors not likely to be found anywhere else, based on real-world field shooting.
- How to configure menus and buttons and best operating practices, gotchas and how-to.
- Real world examples with insights found nowhere else. Make sharper images just by understanding lens and camera behaviors.
- Jaw-dropping image quality found nowhere else utilizing Retina-grade images up to 100 megapixels filling up to 5K display, plus large crops.
- Aperture series from wide open through stopped down, showing the full range of lens performance and bokeh.
- Optical quality analysis of field curvature, focus shift, sharpness, flare, distortion, and performance in the field.