EXCERPT page containing first few paragraphs. 2019-03-24 15:25:27
UA_SEARCH_BOT_null @ 22.214.171.124
These examples were shot in my backyard, this time using the manual focus Pentax-A 75mm f/2.8.
The 75/2.8 is not so easy to focus accurately when the light gets dim. The focus assist definitely helps, but it’s no cure-all for off-center focus, and not always perfectly accurate.
See comments on first examples page.
Some images on this page are presented in the AdobeRGB color space, so be sure to use a colorspace-aware web browser.
Article continues for subscribers...
Diglloyd Medium Format is by yearly subscription. Subscribe now for about 27 cents a day ($100/year).
BEST DEAL: get full access to ALL 7 PUBLICATIONS for only 68 cents a day ($249.95)!
These systems are hugely expensive, so make the right choice for your own needs (full frame vs medium format).
- In-depth lens evaluations covering behaviors not likely to be found anywhere else, based on real-world field shooting.
- How to configure menus and buttons and best operating practices, gotchas and how-to.
- Real world examples with insights found nowhere else. Make sharper images just by understanding lens and camera behaviors.
- Jaw-dropping image quality found nowhere else utilizing Retina-grade images up to 28 megapixels filling up to 5K display, plus large crops.
- Aperture series from wide open through stopped down, showing the full range of lens performance and bokeh.
- Optical quality analysis of field curvature, focus shift, sharpness, flare, distortion, and performance in the field.