EXCERPT page containing first few paragraphs. 2021-06-22 10:48:40
UA_SEARCH_BOT_null @ 18.104.22.168
An example follows below after this general discussion.
The Pentax 645Z has an incredible dynamic range. Even so, there are scenes in which every last bit of that range is needed. Hence a discussion of both camera behavior and operational best practices is offered here.
After making an image, the 645Z shows a post-shot histogram (assuming it is configured to do so).
Article continues for subscribers...
Diglloyd Medium Format is by yearly subscription. Subscribe now for about 33 cents a day ($120/year).
BEST DEAL: get full access to ALL 8 PUBLICATIONS for only 68 cents a day ($249.95)!
These systems are hugely expensive, so make the right choice for your own needs (full frame vs medium format).
- In-depth lens evaluations covering behaviors not likely to be found anywhere else, based on real-world field shooting.
- How to configure menus and buttons and best operating practices, gotchas and how-to.
- Real world examples with insights found nowhere else. Make sharper images just by understanding lens and camera behaviors.
- Jaw-dropping image quality found nowhere else utilizing Retina-grade images up to 100 megapixels filling up to 5K display, plus large crops.
- Aperture series from wide open through stopped down, showing the full range of lens performance and bokeh.
- Optical quality analysis of field curvature, focus shift, sharpness, flare, distortion, and performance in the field.