EXCERPT page containing first few paragraphs. 2020-07-10 02:59:39
UA_SEARCH_BOT_null @ 220.127.116.11
This ISO series was shot very late in the day. The sun was casting a warm light onto high clouds for warm and beautifully even lighting.
The camera was left on Auto exposure to choose its own result, mimicking real-world behavior (and there was a concern of light levels fluctuating late in the day). Slight brightness changes accrue.
sec: 1.0, 0.5, 1/4, 1/8, 1/15, 1/30, 1/60, 1/125, 1/250, 1/500, 1/1000, 1/2000
ISO: 100, 200, 400, 800, 1600, 3200, 6400, 12800, 25600, 51200, 102K, 204K
Adobe Camera Raw 8.5 (236) : ACR settings
Article continues for subscribers...
Diglloyd Medium Format is by yearly subscription. Subscribe now for about 33 cents a day ($120/year).
BEST DEAL: get full access to ALL 8 PUBLICATIONS for only 68 cents a day ($249.95)!
These systems are hugely expensive, so make the right choice for your own needs (full frame vs medium format).
- In-depth lens evaluations covering behaviors not likely to be found anywhere else, based on real-world field shooting.
- How to configure menus and buttons and best operating practices, gotchas and how-to.
- Real world examples with insights found nowhere else. Make sharper images just by understanding lens and camera behaviors.
- Jaw-dropping image quality found nowhere else utilizing Retina-grade images up to 100 megapixels filling up to 5K display, plus large crops.
- Aperture series from wide open through stopped down, showing the full range of lens performance and bokeh.
- Optical quality analysis of field curvature, focus shift, sharpness, flare, distortion, and performance in the field.