EXCERPT page containing first few paragraphs. 2021-06-24 13:59:35
UA_SEARCH_BOT_null @ 188.8.131.52
Very long exposures have traditionally been difficult for medium format cameras, so how does the 645Z perform?
1922 seconds (32 minutes)
Adobe Camera Raw 8.6 (250): ACR settings.
This 1922 seconds exposure (32 minutes) used a 6-stop neutral density filter which tends to deliver yellowish color; the color balance has been seasoned to taste. The image has been pushed by +0.4 stops on top of that very long exposure!
Article continues for subscribers...
Diglloyd Medium Format is by yearly subscription. Subscribe now for about 33 cents a day ($120/year).
BEST DEAL: get full access to ALL 8 PUBLICATIONS for only 68 cents a day ($249.95)!
These systems are hugely expensive, so make the right choice for your own needs (full frame vs medium format).
- In-depth lens evaluations covering behaviors not likely to be found anywhere else, based on real-world field shooting.
- How to configure menus and buttons and best operating practices, gotchas and how-to.
- Real world examples with insights found nowhere else. Make sharper images just by understanding lens and camera behaviors.
- Jaw-dropping image quality found nowhere else utilizing Retina-grade images up to 100 megapixels filling up to 5K display, plus large crops.
- Aperture series from wide open through stopped down, showing the full range of lens performance and bokeh.
- Optical quality analysis of field curvature, focus shift, sharpness, flare, distortion, and performance in the field.