EXCERPT page containing first few paragraphs. 2019-03-24 15:19:47
UA_SEARCH_BOT_null @ 126.96.36.199
Shot on the Pentax 645Z at ISO 100 .
The Pentax 90mm f/2.8 D FA 645 Macro ED AW SR is a macro lens, used here at close range where it ought to be a high performer, albeit with depth of field a major challenge.
Mirror lockup with 2 second self timer used.
f-stop: 2.8, 4, 5.6, 8, 11, 16, 22
shutter: 1/20, 1/10, 1/5, 0.4, 0.8, 1.6, 3.0
Article continues for subscribers...
Diglloyd Medium Format is by yearly subscription. Subscribe now for about 27 cents a day ($100/year).
BEST DEAL: get full access to ALL 7 PUBLICATIONS for only 68 cents a day ($249.95)!
These systems are hugely expensive, so make the right choice for your own needs (full frame vs medium format).
- In-depth lens evaluations covering behaviors not likely to be found anywhere else, based on real-world field shooting.
- How to configure menus and buttons and best operating practices, gotchas and how-to.
- Real world examples with insights found nowhere else. Make sharper images just by understanding lens and camera behaviors.
- Jaw-dropping image quality found nowhere else utilizing Retina-grade images up to 28 megapixels filling up to 5K display, plus large crops.
- Aperture series from wide open through stopped down, showing the full range of lens performance and bokeh.
- Optical quality analysis of field curvature, focus shift, sharpness, flare, distortion, and performance in the field.