EXCERPT page containing first few paragraphs. 2019-09-21 00:54:47
UA_SEARCH_BOT_null @ 126.96.36.199
The Pentax 90mm f/2.8 D FA 645 Macro ED AW SR is a macro lens, used here at intermediate range where its performance should also be excellent.
Shot on the Pentax 645Z at ISO 100. Its 50-megapixel sensor reveals that depth of field is extremely limited at this range.
Wet Aspen Trunk
Mirror lockup with 2 second self timer used.
f-stop: 2.8, 4, 5.6, 8, 11, 16
shutter: 1/15, 1/8, 1/4, 1/2, 1.0, 2.0
Article continues for subscribers...
Diglloyd Medium Format is by yearly subscription. Subscribe now for about 33 cents a day ($120/year).
BEST DEAL: get full access to ALL 8 PUBLICATIONS for only 68 cents a day ($249.95)!
These systems are hugely expensive, so make the right choice for your own needs (full frame vs medium format).
- In-depth lens evaluations covering behaviors not likely to be found anywhere else, based on real-world field shooting.
- How to configure menus and buttons and best operating practices, gotchas and how-to.
- Real world examples with insights found nowhere else. Make sharper images just by understanding lens and camera behaviors.
- Jaw-dropping image quality found nowhere else utilizing Retina-grade images up to 100 megapixels filling up to 5K display, plus large crops.
- Aperture series from wide open through stopped down, showing the full range of lens performance and bokeh.
- Optical quality analysis of field curvature, focus shift, sharpness, flare, distortion, and performance in the field.