EXCERPT page containing first few paragraphs. 2018-11-12 19:32:02
UA_SEARCH_BOT_null @ 188.8.131.52
Images: individual channels are from the ProPhotoRGB color space (conversion from a wide gamut color space like ProPhotoRGB into AdobeRGB or sRGB can increase noise in individual color channels). The Gray series is a color profile conversion to Gray Gamma 2.2.
The 645z was shot with High ISO NR = Low. With most every digital camera such noise reduction settings have no effect on raw. Testing for this was inconclusive with the 645Z and the manual does not indicate.
Article continues for subscribers...
Diglloyd Medium Format is by yearly subscription. Subscribe now for about 27 cents a day ($100/year).
BEST DEAL: get full access to ALL 7 PUBLICATIONS for only 68 cents a day ($249.95)!
These systems are hugely expensive, so make the right choice for your own needs (full frame vs medium format).
- In-depth lens evaluations covering behaviors not likely to be found anywhere else, based on real-world field shooting.
- How to configure menus and buttons and best operating practices, gotchas and how-to.
- Real world examples with insights found nowhere else. Make sharper images just by understanding lens and camera behaviors.
- Jaw-dropping image quality found nowhere else utilizing Retina-grade images up to 28 megapixels filling up to 5K display, plus large crops.
- Aperture series from wide open through stopped down, showing the full range of lens performance and bokeh.
- Optical quality analysis of field curvature, focus shift, sharpness, flare, distortion, and performance in the field.