EXCERPT page containing first few paragraphs. 2019-12-06 02:35:25
UA_SEARCH_BOT_null @ 126.96.36.199
Includes images up to full 150MP camera resolution (14204 X 10652) from f/2.8 through f/11, plus crops. Also includes 100 megapixel downsampled variants for perspective versus Fujifilm GFX100.
Overall image quality (sensor quality) is fabulous—even on a per pixel basis (150 megapixels!). This is easily the best image quality I have ever encountered from any camera as of late 2019 (that claim based not just on this series). Sharpening tests show that the pixel quality is top of class, and capable of aggressive post processing.
Article continues for subscribers...
Diglloyd Medium Format is by yearly subscription. Subscribe now for about 33 cents a day ($120/year).
BEST DEAL: get full access to ALL 8 PUBLICATIONS for only 68 cents a day ($249.95)!
These systems are hugely expensive, so make the right choice for your own needs (full frame vs medium format).
- In-depth lens evaluations covering behaviors not likely to be found anywhere else, based on real-world field shooting.
- How to configure menus and buttons and best operating practices, gotchas and how-to.
- Real world examples with insights found nowhere else. Make sharper images just by understanding lens and camera behaviors.
- Jaw-dropping image quality found nowhere else utilizing Retina-grade images up to 100 megapixels filling up to 5K display, plus large crops.
- Aperture series from wide open through stopped down, showing the full range of lens performance and bokeh.
- Optical quality analysis of field curvature, focus shift, sharpness, flare, distortion, and performance in the field.