EXCERPT page containing first few paragraphs. 2022-05-28 21:53:56
UA_SEARCH_BOT_null @ 126.96.36.199
Includes images up to full 151MP camera resolution (14204 X 10652)and larger panoramas.
Cottonwood Trees Against Shaded Hillside, Silver Canyon
I love winter light in canyons... slow to change and one slope stays shaded, affording many opportunities for dramatic light.
Capture quality is gorgeous. Using f/11, I gave up a little sharpness for a lot more depth of field and I am happy with this result with some additional sharpening to compensate.
Article continues for subscribers...
Diglloyd Medium Format is by yearly subscription. Subscribe now for about 33 cents a day ($120/year).
BEST DEAL: get full access to ALL 8 PUBLICATIONS for only 68 cents a day ($249.95)!
These systems are hugely expensive, so make the right choice for your own needs (full frame vs medium format).
- In-depth lens evaluations covering behaviors not likely to be found anywhere else, based on real-world field shooting.
- How to configure menus and buttons and best operating practices, gotchas and how-to.
- Real world examples with insights found nowhere else. Make sharper images just by understanding lens and camera behaviors.
- Jaw-dropping image quality found nowhere else utilizing Retina-grade images up to 100 megapixels filling up to 5K display, plus large crops.
- Aperture series from wide open through stopped down, showing the full range of lens performance and bokeh.
- Optical quality analysis of field curvature, focus shift, sharpness, flare, distortion, and performance in the field.