EXCERPT page containing first few paragraphs. 2023-12-02 00:19:57
UA_SEARCH_BOT_null @ 18.104.22.168
Includes images up to full 151MP camera resolution (14204 X 10652). Also includes 100 megapixel downsampled variants for perspective versus Fujifilm GFX100.
Fog and Snow, northern Death Valley Area
This 3-frame focus stack is flawed, but still way better than any single frame could manage (depth of field is woefully inadequate for a single frame, even at f/11). The light was changing, exposure was a challenge, and I goofed by rotating the camera 1° or so for the last frame, which made retouching a chore.
Article continues for subscribers...
Diglloyd Medium Format is by yearly subscription. Subscribe now for about 33 cents a day ($120/year).
BEST DEAL: get full access to ALL 8 PUBLICATIONS for only 68 cents a day ($249.95)!
These systems are hugely expensive, so make the right choice for your own needs (full frame vs medium format).
- In-depth lens evaluations covering behaviors not likely to be found anywhere else, based on real-world field shooting.
- How to configure menus and buttons and best operating practices, gotchas and how-to.
- Real world examples with insights found nowhere else. Make sharper images just by understanding lens and camera behaviors.
- Jaw-dropping image quality found nowhere else utilizing Retina-grade images up to 100 megapixels filling up to 5K display, plus large crops.
- Aperture series from wide open through stopped down, showing the full range of lens performance and bokeh.
- Optical quality analysis of field curvature, focus shift, sharpness, flare, distortion, and performance in the field.