EXCERPT page containing first few paragraphs. 2019-02-22 01:20:42
UA_SEARCH_BOT_null @ 184.108.40.206
An outstanding fast mid-range telephoto zoom in the Olympus Super High Grade lineup, the Zuiko 35-100mm f/2 ED is equivalent to a 70-200mm in its field of view and f/4 in terms of its depth of field (as compared to a 35mm DSLR).
The large-aperture telephoto zoom lens (fixed F stop type), which provides F2.0 in entire zoom area. It is equivalent to 70-200mm on a 35mm camera, and covers from medium-telephoto range of natural angles to telephoto area with a compressed perspective effect.
Its fast shutter-speeds and beautifully soft out-of-focus image behind the main subject are an ideal for portrait, theatrical and sports shooting under the low-light. Luxurious optical glass elements, such as, four ED lenses and one super ED lens are used to give the highest image quality with optimal resolution and contrast.
Article continues for subscribers...
Diglloyd Guide to Mirrorless is by yearly subscription. Subscribe now for about 25 cents a day ($90/year).
BEST DEAL: get full access to ALL 7 PUBLICATIONS for only 68 cents a day ($249.95)!
Diglloyd Guide to Mirrorless offers comprehensive integrated coverage of most APS-C and full frame mirrorless cameras and lenses.
Special emphasis is placed on Sony full-frame, including Sony lenses and the high performance Zeiss Batis and Zeiss Loxia lenses plus Rokinon/Samyang and others. Fujifilm X, Olympus and Panasonic M4/3, Sigma dp Merrill and dp/sd Quattro are also covered in depth. Years in the making, it offers a wealth of material for choosing and using a mirrorless camera.
- Make better images by learning how to get the best results right away. For example, the best way to set up your Sony camera.
- Save money by choosing the right lens for your needs the first time, particularly with the numerous lenses available for Sony.
- Make better images, a sort of “cheat sheet” saving yourself months or years of ad-hoc learning—best practices and how-to and processing parameters are discussed and shown.
- Jaw-dropping image quality found nowhere else utilizing Retina-grade images up to 28 megapixels filling up to 5K display, plus large crops.
- Real world examples with insights found nowhere else. Make sharper images just by understanding lens behavior you won’t read about elsewhere.
- Aperture series from wide open through stopped down, showing the full range of lens performance and bokeh.
- Optical quality analysis of field curvature, focus shift, sharpness, flare, distortion, and performance in the field.
Want a preview? Click on any page below to see an excerpt as well as extensive blog coverage, for example on Sony.