EXCERPT page containing first few paragraphs. 2023-10-01 20:36:35
UA_SEARCH_BOT_null @ 126.96.36.199
The about $999 Fujifilm XF 10-24mm f/4 R OIS is a wide angle zoom spanning a very useful range. As compared to a 35mm DSLR, it is equivalent to a 15-36mm lens in its field of view and f/5.6 in terms of its depth of field.
- Fujifilm X-Mount
- 15-36mm (35mm Equivalent)
- Aperture Range: f/4 to f/22
- Four Aspherical and Three ED Elements
- Optical Image Stabilization
- Inner Focusing and AF Stepping Motor
- HT-EBC Multi-Layer Lens Coating
- Additional Coating on Rear Element
- Macro Focusing to 9.4"
- Seven-Blade Rounded Diaphragm
Article continues for subscribers...
Diglloyd Guide to Mirrorless is by yearly subscription. Subscribe now for about 25 cents a day ($90/year).
BEST DEAL: get full access to ALL 8 PUBLICATIONS for only 68 cents a day ($249.95)!
Diglloyd Guide to Mirrorless offers comprehensive integrated coverage of most APS-C and full frame mirrorless cameras and lenses.
Special emphasis is placed on Sony full-frame, including Sony lenses and the high performance Zeiss Batis and Zeiss Loxia lenses plus Rokinon/Samyang and others. Fujifilm X, Olympus and Panasonic M4/3, Sigma dp Merrill and dp/sd Quattro are also covered in depth. Years in the making, it offers a wealth of material for choosing and using a mirrorless camera.
- Make better images by learning how to get the best results right away. For example, the best way to set up your Sony camera.
- Save money by choosing the right lens for your needs the first time, particularly with the numerous lenses available for Sony.
- Make better images, a sort of “cheat sheet” saving yourself months or years of ad-hoc learning—best practices and how-to and processing parameters are discussed and shown.
- Jaw-dropping image quality found nowhere else utilizing Retina-grade images up to full camera resolution, plus large crops.
- Real world examples with insights found nowhere else. Make sharper images just by understanding lens behavior you won’t read about elsewhere.
- Aperture series from wide open through stopped down, showing the full range of lens performance and bokeh.
- Optical quality analysis of field curvature, focus shift, sharpness, flare, distortion, and performance in the field.
Want a preview? Click on any page below to see an excerpt as well as extensive blog coverage, for example on Sony.