EXCERPT page containing first few paragraphs. 2022-01-22 19:23:15
UA_SEARCH_BOT_null @ 184.108.40.206
The about $2596 Nikon NIKKOR Z 70-200mm f/2.8 VR S is an all-new optical design for the Nikon Z system promising exceptional image quality.
- Z-Mount Lens/FX Format
- ED, SR, and Fluorite Elements
- Multi-Focus Stepping Motor AF System
- Programmable Control Ring
- Weather-Sealed Design, Fluorine Coating
- ARNEO and Nano Crystal Coatings
- Vibration Reduction Image Stabilization Programmable Control Ring
- Information OLED Panel and L.Fn Button
The highly-desirable 70-200mm telephoto zoom has come to the Z series. Sports, concerts, weddings, wildlife, portraiture and so much more—all with the incredible low light performance of an f/2.8 made only better by the optically superior Z mount.
Article continues for subscribers...
Diglloyd Guide to Mirrorless is by yearly subscription. Subscribe now for about 25 cents a day ($90/year).
BEST DEAL: get full access to ALL 8 PUBLICATIONS for only 68 cents a day ($249.95)!
Diglloyd Guide to Mirrorless offers comprehensive integrated coverage of most APS-C and full frame mirrorless cameras and lenses.
Special emphasis is placed on Sony full-frame, including Sony lenses and the high performance Zeiss Batis and Zeiss Loxia lenses plus Rokinon/Samyang and others. Fujifilm X, Olympus and Panasonic M4/3, Sigma dp Merrill and dp/sd Quattro are also covered in depth. Years in the making, it offers a wealth of material for choosing and using a mirrorless camera.
- Make better images by learning how to get the best results right away. For example, the best way to set up your Sony camera.
- Save money by choosing the right lens for your needs the first time, particularly with the numerous lenses available for Sony.
- Make better images, a sort of “cheat sheet” saving yourself months or years of ad-hoc learning—best practices and how-to and processing parameters are discussed and shown.
- Jaw-dropping image quality found nowhere else utilizing Retina-grade images up to full camera resolution, plus large crops.
- Real world examples with insights found nowhere else. Make sharper images just by understanding lens behavior you won’t read about elsewhere.
- Aperture series from wide open through stopped down, showing the full range of lens performance and bokeh.
- Optical quality analysis of field curvature, focus shift, sharpness, flare, distortion, and performance in the field.
Want a preview? Click on any page below to see an excerpt as well as extensive blog coverage, for example on Sony.