EXCERPT page containing first few paragraphs. 2023-09-22 17:19:26
UA_SEARCH_BOT_null @ 18.104.22.168
The about $1199 Voigtlander Nokton 21mm f/1.4 Aspherical offers exceptional lens speed at f/1.4 with high performance and outstanding haptics and ergonomics.
- Sony E-Mount Lens/Full-Frame Format
- Aperture Range: f/1.4 to f/16
- 2 Aspherical Elements, 4 surfaces
- 3 Abonormal Partial Dispersion Elements
- Floating Elements System
- Manual Focus Design
- Minimum Focusing Distance: 9.8 in / 25 cm
- Manual Aperture Ring Can Be De-Clicked
- 12-Blade Diaphragm
- Contacts Transfer EXIF Data
- Lens hood included
Article continues for subscribers...
Diglloyd Guide to Mirrorless is by yearly subscription. Subscribe now for about 25 cents a day ($90/year).
BEST DEAL: get full access to ALL 8 PUBLICATIONS for only 68 cents a day ($249.95)!
Diglloyd Guide to Mirrorless offers comprehensive integrated coverage of most APS-C and full frame mirrorless cameras and lenses.
Special emphasis is placed on Sony full-frame, including Sony lenses and the high performance Zeiss Batis and Zeiss Loxia lenses plus Rokinon/Samyang and others. Fujifilm X, Olympus and Panasonic M4/3, Sigma dp Merrill and dp/sd Quattro are also covered in depth. Years in the making, it offers a wealth of material for choosing and using a mirrorless camera.
- Make better images by learning how to get the best results right away. For example, the best way to set up your Sony camera.
- Save money by choosing the right lens for your needs the first time, particularly with the numerous lenses available for Sony.
- Make better images, a sort of “cheat sheet” saving yourself months or years of ad-hoc learning—best practices and how-to and processing parameters are discussed and shown.
- Jaw-dropping image quality found nowhere else utilizing Retina-grade images up to full camera resolution, plus large crops.
- Real world examples with insights found nowhere else. Make sharper images just by understanding lens behavior you won’t read about elsewhere.
- Aperture series from wide open through stopped down, showing the full range of lens performance and bokeh.
- Optical quality analysis of field curvature, focus shift, sharpness, flare, distortion, and performance in the field.
Want a preview? Click on any page below to see an excerpt as well as extensive blog coverage, for example on Sony.