Recently back in stock at B&H
High-demand items sell out quickly. These items were were back in stock within 48 hours. Click through for current status.
See full listings for each brand using the tabs above.
Thank you for buying equipment through these links— anything; just click through. We DO NOT GET CREDIT if you already have things in your cart or wishlist. Please click through, then add things to your shopping cart directly.
Items restocked within the past 3 days. Price and status current as of November 27 11:43 PDT.
- B+W 67mm #106 ND Filter 1.8 MRC — 6 stops $120
- Nikon 20mm f/1.8G ED $797RENT
Fast ultrawide. See review in DAP.
- Nikon 85mm f/1.4G $1,599RENT
Outstanding fast prime lens.
- Voigtlander Nokton 58mm f/1.4 SL-II Manual Focus Lens $489RENT
Very nice bokeh, strnog performer stopped down to ƒ/5.6.
- Zeiss 135mm f/2 APO-Sonnar T* ZF.2 lens $2,122RENT
A reference lens against which few lenses compare.
- Nikon 200mm f/4.0D ED Micro-Nikkor $1,709RENT
200mm telephoto macro lens.
- Sigma 18-35mm f/1.8 DC HSM Lens for Canon. $799RENT
High performance fast zoom for APS-C cameras.
- Zeiss Viewfinder ZI for 21mm Lens $375
Good with any brand 21mm lens.
- Leica 21mm f/3.4 Super-Elmar-M ASPH $2,745RENT
Highly corrected, world’s best 21mm, outperforms the 21mm f/1.4 for color fringing.
- Panasonic Lumix G X Vario 12-35mm f/2.8 Asph. Lens for Micro 4/3 (Black) $898RENT
Constant f/2.8 aperture, optical image stabilization, splash/dust proof design.
- Sigma dp1 Quattro Digital Camera $999RENT
APS-C true-color sensor with 28mm f/2.8 lens (equiv). 5424 x 3616 finished images. Outstanding per-pixel image quality from Foveon true-color sensor. Successor to Sigma DP Merrill
- Sigma DP3 Merrill $599RENT
APS-C sensor with 75/2.8 lens (equiv). 14.75-megapixel finished images. Outstanding per-pixel image quality from Foveon true-color sensor. Sigma DP Merrill
- Fujifilm X100s $1,149RENT
APS-C X-Trans CMOS II sensor, fixed lens 23mm f/2 lens (~35mm equivalent).