Existing/prior subscribers (even expired): Login to your account to check status and to see options.
- A username + password are sent via email for logging in. Subscriptions start once login information is sent.
- Renew at any time; always additive to any existing term.
- Must be connected to the internet to read within a web browser (iPad and iPhone via Safari browser, like this).
- Not an "e-book", not a PDF, not a DVD, not a printed book, not downloadable for off-line reading.
- Yes, this publishing model is unusual. However, it has worked well for thousands of subscribers for eight years and is well-suited to the ongoing additions, web-oriented format and the gigabytes of high-resolution pictures involved, especially retina-grade images.
- Updates and additions occur regularly. Follow updates through the blog or the Twitter feed or RSS feed and/or use the reverse-chronological indices.
Want all six publications?
Get them all, or choose singly or bundled below.
Subscribe to each publication individually, or get a deal on a bundle further below. Or get all six publications together:
Issue with PayPal? Contact me to arrange for other payment.
diglloyd Advanced Photography (DAP)
Guide to Leica
Guide to Zeiss ZF/ZE Lenses
Making Sharp Images
Guide to Mirrorless Cameras
Guide to Digital Infrared Photography
Save with these bundles when purchased together— available at any time for new or existing subscribers. Subscription duration is always additive, no matter how ordered, overlap is handled properly. Choose a one year term, or a 2-year term for even more savings. Greatest savings come with the 3 and 5-way bundles.
Want a bundle that is not listed? Inquire.
Ordering mistakes are dealt with as needed (e.g. ordered wrong item by mistake). For new subscriptions, no refunds after three days or after significant viewing of materials. Unusual circumstances handled on case-by-case basis. Refunds are pro-rated by time (should a refund be issued). No refunds for renewals. Absolutely no refunds for diglloydTools software.
IMPORTANT: existing and prior subscribers (even expired): login to check subscription status.
Courtesy renewal email notices are sent 2-3 times spanning expiration of each subscription. The lowest price for renewals is obtained prior to expiration.
Frequently asked questions.
Where do I stand on my subscription period? I want a mix of renewals and to add something. What should I do?
Login to view status, and use the shopping cart to add or extend.
Do I need to wait to renew?
Renew any time prior to expiration for the lowest price.
Any renewal, any bundle is always ADDITIVE to any existing subscription term; you never “lose” any time.
What’s the best deal?
The best deal is to subscribe to a multiple items; discounts apply.
Can I pay the difference later?
Bundle pricing is offered as an incentive. Exceptions in the short term (a few days) can be made. But please take advantage of the bundle pricing, which can be used at any time for new or existing subscribers.
Paypal rejects my credit card. What can I do?
A personal check or money order in US Dollars via mail is the best option. Contact us for mailing address.
Google Checkout is possible, but discouraged, as it incurs manual-processing overhead.
Where can I see examples of your work?
There are hundreds of free pages, years of blog entries, as well as MacPerformanceGuide.com and WindInMyFace.com. More than ample material to understand the presentation approach and writing style, though the subscription offerings are much more extensive and more advanced presentations and higher resolution images and crops.
Does subscribing entitle me to personalized advice?
Feedback is welcome, and always answered when presented appropriately. Concise and to-the-point questions about equipment and technique are generally answered. Requests for advice from non-subscribers generally cannot be answered due to heavy email volume , but can be done on a consulting basis.