The diglloyd mailing lists are free and low-volume, and are automated by MailChimp.
The only required field to sign up is your email address. You will choose what you want to receive, by checking the desired boxes.
We will not sell or loan your email to anyone. You can unsubscribe at any time by clicking a link in any newsletter or alert email you receive.
Note: the mailing list does NOT provide access to publications and guides, for that you need to subscribe.
The Monthly Newsletter
NOTE: at this time, the newsletter is not in use— the time requirements became too high.
A newsletter from Lloyd Chambers summarizing the evolving state of the art. The newsletter is a simple, convenient way to stay abreast of what's going on. The newsletter is sent monthly, sometimes bi-monthly.
You may also elect to receive any or all of the following email alerts:
- Special Alerts — Special alerts occur when there is something of special interest in the photography or computer areas, especially news of a time-sensitive nature or special note.
- DAP/Zeiss Guide/Leica Guide/Making Sharp ImagesAlerts — Subscribers to DAP, ZF, MSI or DIP may elect to be emailed when significant new content goes on-line. These alerts will be brief and are meant as a convenience.
- Grab Bag — Miscellaneous items about any topic, occasional product alerts eg for hard-to-find items that are now in stock, etc.
- diglloydTools — Updates about diglloydTools software updates, tips, etc.
- Mac Performance Guide —Everything about Macs and related computer/software topics.
- Biking — Alerts for WindInMyFace.com. NEW!
How to change your mailing preferences
To change your mailing preferences after subscribing, use the link in any email you've received: first unsubscribe then re-subscribe with the desired item(s). We recommend that you subscribe to everything, because it's a low-frequency mailing list even with all items selected.