I’ve published a number of articles over the past year on the Zeiss Lenspire site.
Published yesterday is Zoom or Prime Lens? A series by Lloyd Chambers.
Other articles at lenspire.zeiss.com:
- Focusing Zeiss DSLR Lenses For Peak Performance PART ONE: The Challenges
- Focusing Zeiss DSLR Lenses For Peak Performance PART TWO: Tips and Best Practices
- Astrophotography Tips, especially with ZEISS Otus 1.4/28 APO-Distagon
- Depth of Field Challenges: Bypass the Limits with Focus Stacking, Near or Far, Macro or Landscape
- Macro and Close-up Shooting, Especially Outdoors
- #1 – Zoom or Prime Lens? A series by Lloyd Chambers
- #2 Zoom Lens or Prime? Moderate Wide Angles (25mm, 28mm, 35mm)
- Zeiss Loxia 2.8/21: Class-Leading Performance in a Compact Package for Stills or Video on Sony Mirrorless
- Zeiss Fills Out the Milvus DSLR Lens Lineup with the 2.8/21, 2/35, 2/50M, 2/100M
- Zeiss Milvus 50mm f/1.4 and 85mm f/1.4 Anchor a Gorgeous New Lens Line
- Zeiss Otus 1.4/28 APO-Distagon: The Reference Standard With a Gentle Grace
- Zeiss Otus 55mm f/1.4 APO-Distagon: ″The best lens that I have ever used with a 35mm camera”
These articles are also available here on this site, with higher quality image presentation.