First-time Subscriptions & Gift Subscriptions
If you have an existing account (even if old/expired), login to your account page to see status and discounts.
Add more subscriptions for a discount.*
*diglloydTools does not count toward discounts.
Usage note: ad blockers like Ghostery prevent the shopping cart from working properly.
Add subscriptions you’d like to purchase to the shopping cart. Discounts are automatically calculated when purchasing multiple subscriptions. If you’re buying a gift for someone else, click the “This is a gift” checkbox and fill in the name and email address of the recipient (or simply contact Lloyd after purchase).
After purchase, a login username + password are emailed after payment is received.
Subscriptions are handled personally by Lloyd. There may be a delay if Lloyd is off shooting in the mountains; see status towards the bottom of this page. Please CHECK YOUR JUNK/SPAM FOLDER after subscribing. See PayPal Issues with Subscribing if having PayPal issues or contact Lloyd.
To clear the shopping cart, refresh the window (cmd-R in most web browsers).
The best deal is FULL ACCESS—Save 50%!
Enjoy ALL the articles and reviews at diglloyd.com. DiglloydTools software not incuded.
Fujifilm GFX, Hasselblad X1D, Leica S, Pentax 645 and any future medium format offerings.
Research, reviews and how-to covering interchangeable and fixed lens mirrorless cameras.
Lens and camera reviews, research and how-to covering Nikon and Canon DSLR bodies and lenses, along with related gear.
Zeiss ZF.2 and ZE lenses: Sharpness, Color, Bokeh, Brilliance, Usage & Examples for Nikon & Canon DSLRs
Your in-depth guide to the Leica M system, plus the Leica S2 system and select Leica R lenses
The missing manual for your camera: sharpness and blur from technique and optics. Causes and solutions, shooting technique, getting full sharpness from high-res digital.
Monochrome and infrared: concepts, cameras, lenses, filters, examples, exposure & post-processing
diglloydTools is a suite of three software utilities for the Mac. All three tools are 64-bit applications that support macOS through 10.14 Mojave. More info...
Contact us and tell us what issue you’re experiencing so we can help you.
- Are you using an up-to-date version of the Safari, Chrome or Firefox web browser?
- Paypal rejecting a credit card is usually the issuing bank denying the charge.
- Bitcoin (see above) or a personal check in US dollars via postal mail are other options.
Please contact Lloyd for details.
BUYER ASSUMES ALL RESPONSIBILITY FOR SENDING BITCOIN. Do NOT send anyother crypto currency. Do NOT send Bitcoin Cash.
- A username + password are sent via email for logging in. Subscriptions start once login information is sent.
- No refunds once significant materials are viewed (e.g., login and access content). NO refunds for renewals. No refunds for diglloydTools software.
- Ordering mistakes are dealt with as needed (e.g. ordered wrong item by mistake).
- Renew at any time; always additive to any existing term.
- Must be connected to the internet to read within a web browser (iPad and iPhone via Safari browser).
- Not an "e-book", not a PDF, not a DVD, not a printed book, not downloadable for off-line reading.
- Yes, this publishing model is unusual. However, it has worked well for thousands of subscribers for eight years and is well-suited to the ongoing additions, web-oriented format and the gigabytes of high-resolution pictures involved, especially retina-grade images.
- Updates and additions occur regularly. Follow updates through the blog and/or use the reverse-chronological indices.
Where do I stand on my subscription period? I want a mix of renewals and to add something. What should I do?
Login to view status, and use the shopping cart to add or extend. Upon request, expiration dates can be matched using a time/value weighted calculation.
Do I need to wait to renew?
Renew any time prior to expiration for the lowest price.
Any renewal, any bundle is always ADDITIVE to any existing subscription term; you never “lose” any time.
What’s the best deal?
The best deal is to subscribe to multiple items; discounts apply.
Can I pay the difference later?
Bundle pricing is offered as an incentive. Exceptions in the short term (up to 2 weeks) can be made. But please take advantage of the bundle pricing, which can be used at any time for new or existing subscribers.
I have Camera X or Lens Y and I want more review coverage, but it’s not there so I want a refund.
This site does not and cannot operate on the basis of meeting personal expectations about when or how much will be covered for any particular gear item. The value of the subscription is evident in its table of contents which can be freely examined prior to purchase. Moreover, value received is about the content, and that is not sensitive to time (e.g. tremendous value can be realized in one day’s reading).
Where can I see examples of your work?
There are hundreds of free pages, years of blog entries, as well as MacPerformanceGuide.com and WindInMyFace.com. More than ample material to understand the presentation approach and writing style, though the subscription offerings are much more extensive and more advanced presentations and higher resolution images and crops.
Does subscribing entitle me to personalized advice?
Feedback is welcome, and always answered when presented appropriately. Concise and to-the-point questions about equipment and technique are generally answered. Requests for advice from non-subscribers generally cannot be answered due to heavy email volume , but can be done on a consulting basis.