EXCERPT page containing first few paragraphs. 2021-10-28 02:06:33
UA_SEARCH_BOT_null @ 188.8.131.52
These examples taken in late July in the glacier canyon area in the Ansel Adams Wilderness just east of Yosemite National Park.
ACR enforces lens corrections for chromatic aberration, vignetting, distortion, a requirement set by the GFX.
Hail pelts the lake and me
The weather clouded up for a few hours, pelting me with hail for a short while.
The 110mm f/2 does a great job here, with razor sharp results (within the limits of depth of field).
Article continues for subscribers...
Diglloyd Medium Format is by yearly subscription. Subscribe now for about 33 cents a day ($120/year).
BEST DEAL: get full access to ALL 8 PUBLICATIONS for only 68 cents a day ($249.95)!
These systems are hugely expensive, so make the right choice for your own needs (full frame vs medium format).
- In-depth lens evaluations covering behaviors not likely to be found anywhere else, based on real-world field shooting.
- How to configure menus and buttons and best operating practices, gotchas and how-to.
- Real world examples with insights found nowhere else. Make sharper images just by understanding lens and camera behaviors.
- Jaw-dropping image quality found nowhere else utilizing Retina-grade images up to 100 megapixels filling up to 5K display, plus large crops.
- Aperture series from wide open through stopped down, showing the full range of lens performance and bokeh.
- Optical quality analysis of field curvature, focus shift, sharpness, flare, distortion, and performance in the field.
Fujifilm GFX 50S + Fujifilm GF 110mm f/2 R WR