EXCERPT page containing first few paragraphs. 2018-03-23 17:21:29
UA_SEARCH_BOT_null @ 220.127.116.11
This series assesses the Fujifilm GF 32-64mm f/4 R LM WR at 32mm on a distance scene. It also assess focus accuracy and focus stability.
Focusing protocol = refocusing for each aperture as per my focusing protocol discussion.
9050 Pine Creek Rd
Lens Modulation Optimizer = On, 2-sec self timer, electronic shutter.
Article continues for subscribers...
Diglloyd Medium Format is by yearly subscription. Subscribe now for about 27 cents a day ($100/year).
BEST DEAL: get full access to ALL 7 PUBLICATIONS for only 68 cents a day ($249.95)!
These systems are hugely expensive, so make the right choice for your own needs (full frame vs medium format).
- In-depth lens evaluations covering behaviors not likely to be found anywhere else, based on real-world field shooting.
- How to configure menus and buttons and best operating practices, gotchas and how-to.
- Real world examples with insights found nowhere else. Make sharper images just by understanding lens and camera behaviors.
- Jaw-dropping image quality found nowhere else utilizing Retina-grade images up to 28 megapixels filling up to 5K display, plus large crops.
- Aperture series from wide open through stopped down, showing the full range of lens performance and bokeh.
- Optical quality analysis of field curvature, focus shift, sharpness, flare, distortion, and performance in the field.