EXCERPT page containing first few paragraphs. 2018-04-26 08:19:37
UA_SEARCH_BOT_null @ 220.127.116.11
This series assesses the Fujifilm GF 63mm f/2.8 at medium-far distance in strongly blue mountain canyon shade at dusk. The background brush and trees gives an excellent test for correction of secondary color.
Focusing protocol = refocusing for each aperture as per my focusing protocol discussion.
Pine Amid Bare Trees
Early spring in the Eastern Sierra Nevada takes time to appear deep in canyons. This year’s heavy snow remains here, in spite of warm rains that melted down 10 feet of snow to what is seen here. The green pine tree stood out as colorful in comparison to the dormant riparian brush and trees.
Article continues for subscribers...
Diglloyd Medium Format is by yearly subscription. Subscribe now for about 27 cents a day ($100/year).
BEST DEAL: get full access to ALL 7 PUBLICATIONS for only 68 cents a day ($249.95)!
These systems are hugely expensive, so make the right choice for your own needs (full frame vs medium format).
- In-depth lens evaluations covering behaviors not likely to be found anywhere else, based on real-world field shooting.
- How to configure menus and buttons and best operating practices, gotchas and how-to.
- Real world examples with insights found nowhere else. Make sharper images just by understanding lens and camera behaviors.
- Jaw-dropping image quality found nowhere else utilizing Retina-grade images up to 28 megapixels filling up to 5K display, plus large crops.
- Aperture series from wide open through stopped down, showing the full range of lens performance and bokeh.
- Optical quality analysis of field curvature, focus shift, sharpness, flare, distortion, and performance in the field.