EXCERPT page containing first few paragraphs. 2021-12-08 01:55:21
UA_SEARCH_BOT_null @ 220.127.116.11
The about $569 Sigma 70mm f/2.8 DG Macro Art Lens for Sony E is a new lens design by Sigma for Sony mirrorless. It offers exceptional image quality as determined by a variety of field shots, showing just how good Sigma lens design has become.
- Sony E-Mount Lens/Full-Frame Format
- Aperture Range: f/2.8 to f/22
- Two FLD Elements, Two SLD Elements
- Low Dispersion and Aspherical Elements
- Super Multi-Layer Coating
- 1:1 Magnification
- 10.2" Min. Focus
- Coreless DC AF Motor,
- Manual Override
- Brass Bayonet Mount Rounded 9-Blade Diaphragm
Article continues for subscribers...
Diglloyd Guide to Mirrorless is by yearly subscription. Subscribe now for about 25 cents a day ($90/year).
BEST DEAL: get full access to ALL 8 PUBLICATIONS for only 68 cents a day ($249.95)!
Diglloyd Guide to Mirrorless offers comprehensive integrated coverage of most APS-C and full frame mirrorless cameras and lenses.
Special emphasis is placed on Sony full-frame, including Sony lenses and the high performance Zeiss Batis and Zeiss Loxia lenses plus Rokinon/Samyang and others. Fujifilm X, Olympus and Panasonic M4/3, Sigma dp Merrill and dp/sd Quattro are also covered in depth. Years in the making, it offers a wealth of material for choosing and using a mirrorless camera.
- Make better images by learning how to get the best results right away. For example, the best way to set up your Sony camera.
- Save money by choosing the right lens for your needs the first time, particularly with the numerous lenses available for Sony.
- Make better images, a sort of “cheat sheet” saving yourself months or years of ad-hoc learning—best practices and how-to and processing parameters are discussed and shown.
- Jaw-dropping image quality found nowhere else utilizing Retina-grade images up to full camera resolution, plus large crops.
- Real world examples with insights found nowhere else. Make sharper images just by understanding lens behavior you won’t read about elsewhere.
- Aperture series from wide open through stopped down, showing the full range of lens performance and bokeh.
- Optical quality analysis of field curvature, focus shift, sharpness, flare, distortion, and performance in the field.
Want a preview? Click on any page below to see an excerpt as well as extensive blog coverage, for example on Sony.