I’m not using the Nikon 14-24mm f/2.8G ED for a long time now, and I need other gear. Best offer at $800 or over takes it. Includes original Nikon soft case and box. Glass clean and clear, all works properly.
Payment as agreed upon. Buyer pays FedEx 3 day shipping and buyer is responsible for California sales tax, if applicable. Local inspection/pickup if you are close to Palo Alto, CA.
- All lenses here are “good samples” as far as my testing has determined; I never keep bad samples.
- Nearly all are with original box and packaging (all that stuff up in the attic, I never throw away boxes).
- My reputation is more important to me than any sale. I would never knowingly sell any gear with an issue. It’s that simple—just not worth it. Local buyers welcome to inspect firsthand.
- All my glass tends to be pristine. If I see any kind of optical marring, I will note it prior to final sale.
- Overseas is just too much of a hassle, but if payment is made I can hold a lens until buyer visits my area.
All Nikon lenses are original USA models—no gray market. Zeiss sales are because I have the Milvus replacements for the lenses I’m selling. Excellent samples, excellent condition.
- Nikon 14-24mm f/2.8G $1050
- Nikon 28mm f/4 PC-shift lens (best of 4 I tested) $800
- Nikon AF 105mm f/2D DC-Nikkor $850 LNIB
- Zeiss ZF.2 18mm f/3.5 Distagon $725
- Zeiss ZF.2 50mm f/2 Makro-Planar $850
- Olympus Super HIgh Grade (SHG) lenses (set of three, mint): 7-14mm f/2, 14-35mm f/2, 35-100mm f/2 with two MMF-3 lens adapters for Micro Four Thirds: $4500 Great choice for videographers. HOT DEAL These are the most highly corrected lenses that Olympus makes. Like new, in boxes.
- Leica M240 with Really Right Stuff L bracket and 4 batteries $3200
Rodenstock and Schneider view camera lenses
- Schneider 400mm f/5.6 APO-TELE-XENAR Compact Copal shutter+ Linhof Technikardan lens board $1500 PRISTINE
- Rodenstock APO-Sironar-S 135mm f/5.6 $BEST OFFER